JIM BEAM BLACK DOUBLE SERVE UPGRADE YOUR FRIDAY DRINKS PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to claim and the prizes(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- Claims are only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to claim. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Promotion will occur each Friday commencing on 01/01/2021 and closing at 11:59pm AEDT on 26/02/2021, or until stocks of prizes are exhausted (“Promotional Period”). The Promotional Period will be divided into nine (9) claim periods (each an “Claim Period”). Claims for each Claim Period will commence (each Friday within the promotion period) from the moment the Promoter publishes a post or story to its Facebook and/or Instagram account promoting the offer for that Claim Period. Claims close at 11:59pm AEDT on the same day as the Claim Period commences, or once all allocated claims for that Claim Period have received, whichever is first
- To claim, individuals must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
The first five hundred (500) claims received in each Claim Period (i.e. each Friday of the Promotional Period) will each be awarded one (1) Jim Beam Black Double Serve 4-pack valued at AU$25.99. Successful claimants will have their prize delivered to their nominated address and will be required to present proof of age upon signing for the delivery. In the event not all five hundred (500) prizes are awarded in a particular Claim Period, any leftover prizes will roll over into subsequent Claim Periods. For example, if in the 1st Claim Period only two hundred (200) prizes are awarded, there will be eight hundred (800) prizes to be awarded in the 2nd Claim Period.
Only one (1) claim is permitted per mobile phone number per valid email address, as well as a maximum of (3) claims per delivery address during the Promotional Period.
Incomplete or indecipherable claims will be deemed invalid.
If a claimant is requested to verify the validity of their claim via SMS or email, they must respond within five (5) business days. If for any reason a claimant does not take a reward by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the reward will be forfeited.
The total prize pool value is AU$116,955.
The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and claimants (including a claimant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the claim process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
If there is a dispute as to the identity of a claimant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the claimant.
The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
The Promoter encourages consumers to enjoy responsibly. Legal aged consumers are advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health & Medical Research Council Australian Alcohol Guidelines that are available at www.nhmrc.gov.au. Entry and continued participation in this promotion is subject to the licensee’s liquor serving policy.
Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any claimant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the claimant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a claimant; or (f) use/taking of a prize.
The Promoter is Beam Suntory Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 85 003 953 357) of Level 18, 100 Pacific Highway, North Sydney, NSW 2060 telephone (02) 8977 9700.
- Visit Jim Beam social media profiles on Facebook and/or Instagram to obtain the relevant promotional URL link (within the promotional post or story) for the particular Claim Period. For clarity, the promotional post will be published at any time during each Friday of the Promotional Period;
- Visit the relevant promotional URL for the particular Claim Period;
- Enter their mobile phone number to receive a unique 4 digit verification code sent to their mobile phone;
- Enter the unique 4 digit verification code on the website when prompted;
- Swipe the screen as instructed;
- Input the requested details (full name, nominated address, email and date of birth);
- Opt-in to receive communications from Jim Beam; and then
- Submit the completed online form.
SA Permit No. T20/1569